Fun Facts about Top Alcohol Dragsters
- Top Alcohol Dragsters are the quickest and fastest cars that currently run the full quarter-mile track
- Run on 95% Nitro and 5% Methane
- Run the biggest tires made: 17″ Goodyears
- Have no transmissions or suspension
- 300″ wheelbase
- Have wings on the front and rear of the cars to keep them on the ground
- Use 6 gallons of fuel for 1 pass
- Accelerate at 3-Gs from a standing start
- Make approximately 4,000 horse power
- The current record for the class is 5.11 seconds and 285 MPH
- Have no extra power additives such as nitrous, turbos, or blowers
- Driven by men and women, ages 16+
How do I get an autograph?
Send a prepaid envelope that fits 8.5×11″ with a note telling us which Randy Meyer Racing driver you would like an autograph of, and to whom the autograph is to be personalized for.
Send your inquiry to:
Randy Meyer Racing, Inc.
19930 W 159th St.
Olathe, KS 66062
How do I schedule a display?
Email us at [email protected] with your request.
|Megan Meyer||TAD 5961|
|Rachel Meyer||TAD 5488|
|Julie Nataas||TAD 8002|